#TwinTowers 12 Days Challenge
Challenge: 12km x 12 Days Challenge or 6km x 12 Days Challenge
What does it Cost: Pledge towards Xmas Groceries to families who need your help this festive season.
Submit your results: Email your strava / app time every day to email@example.com
Where to deliver your pledge: Deliver your groceries pledge to: Shop 7 Sigrit Centre. De Waal Street, Nelspruit
Where do I run: You can run anywhere you like. Just record your run on your app or watch every day and send it to the email above.
THURSDAY MORNING DAY 1 RED – WORLD AIDS DAY: 12km l’llanga Mall-N4 / R40- Church Unlimited Loop Run 04h45 12×12 Launch
FRIDAY MORNING DAY 2:PINK-Cancer awareness El’Madre-Van Wyk Street, Piet Retief,Lowveld High-Enos Mabuza-Kaapsehoop road-SamoraMachel-Absa Square back to El’madre
DAY 3:Respective Club Colours Bataluer memorial race 12km 4km fun walk
SUNDAY MORNING DAY 4 : [Black ] West end cemetery-down to Nelspruit primary-Piet Retief -R40-Samora Machel to CITY Bug up Graniet-Kaapsehoop road to Friends-Turn back to Enos Mabuza-Back to West End 12km 04h45
MONDAY MORNING DAY 5 [Orange]
KFC Caltex Garage/Crockvalley 12km 04h45
TUESDAY MORNING DAY 6[Lime] Crossing spar/Mbombela stadium 12km 04h45
WEDNESDAY MORNING DAY 7[Blue]
Belladonna-Enos Mabuza -Westend R40-TUT loop run 12km 04h45
THURSDAY MORNING DAY 8[White]Crossing Spar/Lydenburg Road Loop Run 12km 04h45
FRIDAY MORNING DAY 9[National Colours]
Kfc The Groove/Bhundu Lodge Loop run 12km 04h45
SATURDAY MORNING DAY 10[Black NO to GBV]
MBOMBELA stadium/ Lydenburg Road- Aerobics and Braai After the Run 12km 04h45
SUNDAY MORNING DAY 11
Legogote villagers Club House White river/Sabie Road Loop Run 12km 04h45
MONDAY MORNING DAY 12[Respective Club Colours and Tutu’S]
Crossings Spar-R40 left turn at West end to The rest- Curro loop run back to Crossings 12km 04h45
For more info please contact Captain T +27 (82) 624-0564
Want to join this club run on Strava?
Frequently asked questions:
1. I only saw the challenge today (day3), can I start and catch up on other days? – NO, there is a story to be respected behind 12×12 with the 1st being the first day and 12th being the last day of Dec.
3. I started with the 12×12 and now I’m on day 8, can I downgrade to 6×12? – NO, choose a distance from day 1 and stick to it.
4. I have an unplanned work trip and won’t be able to run as I’m travelling to an unfamiliar place, can I skip that day and catch up the next day? – NO, it’s a challenge, if it doesn’t challenge you it won’t change you.
5. It’s raining cats and dogs today and can’t risk myself with flu, can I catch up the next day? – NO, your health is important, do what you think is right but it’s a DNF on our books .
6. I’m doing my 5th one, am I getting a permanent number? – Not yet, you are one step closer to 12 years for your permanent number.
7. What will I get when I finish the challenge? – Hayi lantso! Did you pay for the challenge? #jokes You are getting 12 months bragging rights of conquering the people’s challenge under tough conditions