MTO TRAILS TWILIGHT RUN – 10 December 2021
See the NB info at end!
The MTO Trails around White River are renowned for their beautifully scenic and well maintained trails. Runners of all speeds and ages are invited to run or ride our meandering trails through the forests.
Start at sunset and finish under the stars. Bring your headlamp and something warm for afterwards.
Awesome prizes to be awarded to the fastest runners in categories as well as lucky draw prizes.
After the race, relax on the sprawling lawn of the MTO Trail Centre while enjoying music, friends, craft beer, a gin bar, wors rolls and more.
- Trail runners: Choose between the 4 km and 8 km trails.
Pre-entries: On this webpage close Friday 12 November, 12 noon.
On-the-day entries: On-the-day entries (Friday 12 November) : at the Trail Centre from 16h00 to 17h00
· Arrive from 16h00 to avoid congestion at registration
· Registration starts at 17:00
· Race starts at 17.30pm
· R60 pre-entry & pre-registration
· R80 late entry from 16h00 on the day
BRING: Your headlamp and your love for the trails!